12 September 2006

The Beginning ...

A big hello there to all of my readers!

There has been a lot of blog madness in the world recently and I wanted to get involved in it. So I've picked out this nice design and will be posting my weekly comments and inspirational "pick-me-up's" to try and encourage you to give up your marijuana addictions.

Today's a special day for me because I have unleashed some real value for all of you today. CannabisAddicts.com got a massive update earlier and I've added a new service to further help you overcome your mental addictions.

Presenting ...... the 1 on 1 Support System ......... I really am excited about this service because of the emense value it will bring to future members and to our current members right now. In a nutshell the 1 on 1 Support System is a database driven ticket system, where all members will be able to simply post a message/question or request some additional advice and help and within 12hours one of the Cannabis Addicts support team will respond to them with the appropriate information.

All of the experts who will be running this system are all rehabiliated marijuana users. So who else better is there to answer your questions? You've heard the "been there, done that" expression before, well this is a perfect example.

Visit the following link to gain more information about the 1 on 1 Support System.

If you do not conquer self, you will be conquered by self.

Napoleon Hill


Don't forget to check out the new changes at www.cannabisaddicts.com.

No comments: