11 October 2006

Cannabis Coaching

How would you like be have professional coaching from a marijuana expert? Got your attention?

I will be holding personal 1 on 1 private coaching sessions to help YOU give up smoking marijuana once and for good. I remember exactly what it was like to try and give up, I remember the thoughts that go through your mind and exactly how hard it is to "try" and give up only to end up relapsing soon after you've started.

Well I have worked very hard to find the most effective way to give up smoking. I found the best way that worked for me and learnt some extremely powerful information that was hidden from me and the rest of the smoking community. Fact is, it is not marijuana that is addictive, it is all down to you and it is all your own fault. Now, you may not like to hear that but when you spend some time thinking about it there is absolutely no denying it.

So I have decided to do my best and help people give up smoking marijuana once and for good! I will be holding cannabis coaching sessions in order to coach you through every step of the way, from what you should do before you quit to how you can cope with cravings and withdrawals. You will also be given a powerful "secret" that was opened to me when I was giving up smoking and it completely changed my life. I wouldn't be here right now talking to you if I hadn't of learnt this secret and now it is time for you to learn it also.

I will be giving away 100% free cannabis coaching sessions to the first 10 people to signup for this service. So if you think this is something you need or could really benefit from then please signup using the following link:

http://cannabisaddicts.com/cc/

It will change your life forever!

All my best,
Gary

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello - are you still giving individual coachings or did that happen last year already?

Gary said...

Please contact me regarding this as I think I have something you may be interested in....

contact@cannabisaddicts.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Gary,
same question.
Are you still helping people with the individual coaching?

Gary said...

Hi "B" ....

I am currently running an unadvertised coaching program for those who truly need my personal one on one time.

I am soon going to be releasing my "Cannabis Coach" audio series within the next month.

If you would be interested in personal coaching please feel free to contact me using the email address below. Please note that I do charge for my coaching sessions, and the succession rate is 100%.

gary[at]cannabisaddicts.com

Thanks for your question.
Gary